Save a trip to the bank, deposit anywhere.
Tap, Snap Deposit...It's that Easy!
Depositing your checks is a snap with Mobile Deposit. Deposit checks anytime, anywhere by simply taking a picture with your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device using our mobile app*.
You will receive rapid confirmation that your images have successfully uploaded, and that your funds are waiting in your account. Funds are typically available in just two days!
Log in to your Grand.bank mobile app and choose the button for Deposit at the bottom of the screen.
Endorse the check and take a photo of the front and back. Then follow the prompts on the screen.
You'll receive rapid confirmation that your funds are in your account. Funds are typically available in just two days!
For additional information, please call us at (800) 300-1467.
Visit a branch or Grand.bank ATM.
If there isn’t a branch or ATM near you, you can deposit your check by mailing it to us with a deposit slip. If you don’t have a deposit slip, you can simply write your account number on the check. Be sure to sign the back of your check before mailing.
Mail to: Grand Bank P.O. Box 16988 Hattiesburg, MS 39404
Deposits may be declined for a number of reasons. We’ll send you an email explaining the reason(s) for the decline and what you should do next.
If you need more help please call us at (800) 300-1467.
- Personal checks
- Corporate/business checks
- Cashier’s checks
- Government checks
Ineligible items include, but aren’t limited to:
- checks or items not payable in United States currency;
- checks or items drawn on financial institutions located outside the United States;
- money orders and travelers checks;
- American Express® Gift Cheques;
- savings bonds;
- checks or items containing an obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect to be fraudulent;
- checks or items drawn or otherwise issued by you or any other party on any of your Grand Bank accounts;
- checks or items previously converted to a substitute check;
- checks that require authorization (e.g., COMCHEKS, BranchPay, RapidDrafts);
- state-issued registered warrants;
- eChecks – checks printed using a personal home printer;
- Fiduciary checks – any checks where the designated payee is an individual acting on behalf of another person;
- checks from a closed account at another financial institution;
- checks or items that are incomplete
Grand Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what items may be considered “Ineligible Items.”
*Grand Bank does not charge a fee for our Mobile Banking App; however, connectivity and usage rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details. Mobile Deposit requires a compatible device & enrollment in Online Banking. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.