Less paper. Faster access. Greater security.
eStatements offer you a more convenient and safer way to access your Grand.bank deposit statements. It’s the easy way to reduce clutter and simplify your financial recordkeeping.
5 reasons to use to eStatements:
- Save money – by receiving eStatements, you avoid the $2 paper statement fee*.
- Stay organized & reduce paper – you no longer have to dig through filing cabinets to search for your statements.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – you do your part to save trees and contribute to a greener planet.
- Instant access – you have instant access to 18 months of bank statements within online banking. Plus, you can download and save as a PDF anytime you want.
- Greater security – no more bank statements getting lost in the mail or worrying about them being stolen.
What are eStatements?
eStatements are electronic bank statements delivered to your email address and online banking account immediately after they become available. They include the same information your traditional bank statement shows, so your statement will still look the same. eStatements are the fastest, safest, and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statements.
How do I sign up to receive eStatments?
- Log into your Grand.bank Online Banking account.
- Click the “Accounts” tab.
- Choose the “Documents” tab.
- The select the accounts you prefer to be delivered by eStatements, choose eStatements and select “Change Delivery Options”.
- Log out of Online Banking and it is that simple!
An eStatement notification will be delivered by email when your eStatement is ready to view!
Frequently Asked Questions
You must be a registered for Online Banking to stop your paper statements. Once logged in, click the Accounts tab, then Documents tab to manage your eStatement enrollment.
No, there is no fee to stop your paper statements and receive Online Banking eStatements. In fact, you will save money by avoiding the $2 paper statement fee*.
Your statement can be accessed by clicking on the link in the monthly eStatement email notification or through the Grand Bank’s homepage at www.grand.bank. Enter your Grand Bank Online Banking Access ID and Password and click on the Accounts tab, choose Documents to view your list of statements available*.
eStatements will be available online for 18 months. Statements older than 18 months, please call (833) 887-2265. You can also download and save a PDF anytime during those 18 months.
Yes, your information is protected with the latest security features and requires a password to access the information. This ensures that your information stays private!
To receive electronic delivery services, you must have a working connection to the Internet with email capability to receive and open Portable Document Format (.PDF) files with Adobe Acrobat Reader and access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies for your records.
*Grand Bank does not charge a fee for our Mobile Banking App or any access through a mobile device; however, connectivity and usage rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
For additional information, please call us at 833-887-2265 .